A management committee manages and steers the Pre-school. The committee, made up of staff and parents, is responsible for:
- managing the Pre-school’s finances including fundraising and sourcing grants
- employing and managing the staff
- making sure that the Pre-school works to policies that help it to provide a high quality service
- making sure that the Pre-school works in partnership with the children’s parents and the community
- Miriam Owen – Chair
- Susie Morgan – Secretary
- Sally Elderfield – Administrator/Treasurer
- Pauline Plant – Pre-School Supervisor/Committee Member
- Sharon Light – Pre-School Deputy Supervisor/Committee Member
- Caroline Greenwood – Committee member
- Tamsyn Forsyth- Committee member
All roles on the committee are voluntary and very rewarding, sociable and fun. Without the committee the Pre-school could not operate so if you are interested in joining, or can offer help in anyway, please let one of the staff know.
You can join at any time but elections also take place at our Annual General Meeting in October which is open to the parents of all of the children who attend the Pre-school. It is our shared forum for looking back over the previous year’s activities and shaping the coming year’s plan.